- WestJet says Plus seats on its 767s will be true Premium Economy
- RGN Premium: Is GX the key to cracking this nut?
- Podcast Episode 022: Flight Data Streams and Indian Aero Dreams
- Regulators flag fire risk of charging portable IFE in galley carts
- Real life evacuation not needed for 195-seat A320 approval: Airbus
- Germanwings copilot said to have crashed intentionally: what now?
- Can airlines offer a Gravity-defying experience via wireless IFE?
- No prize, no problem for aircraft interiors specialist Diehl
- RGN Premium: ViaSat’s answer to a spirited demand
- No early answers in Germanwings flight 4U9525 French Alps crash
There is a new reason for airlines and air travelers to worry about the global infatuation with electronic devices powered by lithium-ion ba... Continue Reading
This week, a battery caught fire in the overhead bins on a KLM 777, Qantas became the third airline to refuse freight carriage of lithium battery shipments, and... Continue Reading
WestJet says true Premium Economy seating will be offered on the four Boeing 767-300ERs it is acquiring from Qantas to support longer intern... Continue Reading
NEW YORK: Passengers flying budget operator Norwegian in Europe might be growing accustomed to accessing free Internet on board, but the car... Continue Reading
Europe’s legacy carriers are taking a leaf out of their US cousins’ LCC-fighting books by expanding their economy minus fares, with both Bri... Continue Reading
Detailed figures of women in aviation who hold US flight, mechanic (aircraft engineers) and dispatcher certificates and licenses are availab... Continue Reading
Welcome to Episode 022 of the #PaxEx Podcast. Our guest for this episode is Neelam Mathews. Based in Delhi, India, Neelam has been writing a... Continue Reading