- Could Verizon and AT&T compete again on inflight connectivity?
- American loves beacons and wearables almost as much as bacon
- RGN Premium: What’s a travel vertical without IFC?
- The link between happy airline employees and happy passengers
- Company targets short-haul airlines with wireless IFE sans movies
- RGN Premium: Not willing to pay for connectivity
- Southwest studies transmitting data over Ku when 737s are idle
- Honeywell on track with GX hardware, though program faces delay
- Hawaiian ratchets up revenue for preferred seats
- RGN Premium: Look who’s interested
Despite industry claims that toxins in contaminated cabin air are harmless, medical and scientific evidence is proving otherwise following t... Continue Reading
What’s a wireless IFE solution without movie or television content? Why, it’s a wireless IFE solution tailor-made for truly short-haul carri... Continue Reading
One of the founders of inflight connectivity provider Row 44 believes the industry is now ripe for consolidation. The industry has reached a... Continue Reading
Underscoring the rapidly growing interest among airlines and airports to use location-aware beacons and wearable computers to improve the pa... Continue Reading
Victoria Stennes has spent more than 40 years looking at ways to make air travel a better experience for both passengers and the front line ... Continue Reading
Embedded inflight entertainment system providers do not expect to face liability for fraudulent purchases transacted via the platforms they ... Continue Reading